Monday, May 28, 2012


i didn't noticed that it's 0237am now
no wonder i felt sleepy, eyes half closed
but still not sleeping yet

i wondering why Why WHY i was thinking all the time
i tried to stop my mind not to think too much
live normal just like everyone
just can't get clear and empty my mind
so much hating myself of thinking too much always

sometimes i guess there are no one going to hurts me but myself
i just afraid of falling down again
this is the way how i protect myself now? the reason of my thinking?
*i guess so..

Dear God, save me out of this solution
i'm really tired and sick enough of it
i just want my life to be simple and simple
clear away all the things in my mind
and bless me that to have a nice sleep later and the coming everyday
thanks and ilyGod.


Good Night World
sweet dream and sleep tight everyone
*Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment