Monday, October 22, 2012


22-10-2012
a very bad day to me

It's all about Trust.
how would you feel when you know the one you love doesn't trust you?
worst feeling ever

when i was trying my very best to make up for everything
when i thought i'm strong enough to hold it and bearing with 
i seriously don't know your words could cause me this bad and down
tears dropping without reason?
no, there are really a reason for my tears
i should really face the reality

i shouldn't expect that you knowing me well 
or you could read my minds
then i wouldn't feels so hurt when i realize the truths

but at least i know
no matter what i did or do, i can't changes anything
i would never gain back your trust and the confidence on me
isn't? 


what else i can still fight for? for me, for you, for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment