Monday, February 18, 2013

17.02.13


staying home for the whole day
drama is always my best friend
accompany me all the free time

everyone is happy celebrating out there
but then i am alone home to watch my drama, to online, to blog
got abit tired
but still not willing to sleep
just because i know, i will be waking up in the mid of night
always insomnia and get not enough sleep while worry about that
maybe, i was just too nervous, too negative, too worry?
over thinking always kills myself

i am not willing to say goodbye to the cny
i want the long long holidays to rest
got the time to do the things i likes
spend the time to communication with the people around
thing i most wanted to do is, 
to prove someone that, i am good enough to be love
it's worth for loving
treasure me and not letting me go easily

i always miss the old memories
*so kind, so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment