Thursday, March 14, 2013

14.03.13


have a short post before i went sleep

day by day, you don't really realize how time flies
until you looking back for the time
trying to find out what you had did for yourself

i did do something meaningful for myself
spending my own money to buy everything i wants
not my parent, not the bf but myself
a little proud of myself :P

but should really stop spending
i guess i really spend too much on those branded
start saving, i wanted to go travel, alone or with the love one

alright
time to bed
nights world
*god blessing.





**The most important thing being in a relationship is being comfortable with your other half. Love the person who love you as you. Don't have to pretend, don't have to fake anything but you. Don't try to be someone else cuz you'll end up pretending forever and you'll be suffocating in that relationship. --- Jane Chuckei

No comments:

Post a Comment