Saturday, May 25, 2013

25.05.13


It's been a long time
I am back to here
The world of myself
As you know, when i appeared at here, bad thing happened
Lol
As usual, to release my feelings
People always asking me that why i always doesnt like to share a thing or my feeling
I am sorry, the only way that i could tell, was only blogging with words not by my mouth
I doesnt like to tell ppl about the things of myself by my own mouth
Some ppl think i am really weird enough
Yeah, i am really weird
Forgive me
I couldnt change to be a normal human

Maybe, i really found too much excuses for myself
To prove everyone that i am right
But seriously, what am i trying to prove?
Prove that i really had the best plans for my future?
Prove that i am really not the kind of childish as ppl think of?
Everyone asking me, telling me that to accept the facts, the reality
But why? Why cant i keep the childish thinking just to stay simple of my life?
Yet, ppl around saying me silly

Nowadays, i always pray to god
For giving me the good of life
Bring me out to this suffer
I've got to my limit, i cant longer bear with anymore
Head was like burning everyday
Too much things disturbing me
Until i cant make any decision or to have a positive thinking
Seriously, killing me

I was getting far and far to my dream
Maybe i should just keep it in heart, or forget it forever

Time to face the reality
21 ady, be mature and really time to gross up
Not longer a small girl
Rely on no one but myself 

At the end, i always always couldnt be the girl ppl expecting me to be
I always know, Just an useless silly girl. 

God bless.





No comments:

Post a Comment