Saturday, March 28, 2015

28.03.2015


hi, finally i am back, to here


i am single
yeah, officially
he deserve better, we both deserve better
dont worry, not consider a bad ending
at least, still friend, without contacted
lol

how's life?
kinda bored actually
i've got nothing to do everyday
i means something meaningful
not about outing or working
where is the goals of life?
felt so empty with the life now

unfortunately, my life is always in a mess
relationship, friendship
alone, that's what make me grow stronger
i can only hide my feelings to myself
just because i know, no one, no one could understand
i am weird, i am complicated

sometimes, i just need someone who will just come and hug me in a sudden
to make me feel warm and touch
i need rest, no more acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment