Sunday, April 21, 2013

about love


Hey, I am back :)

just came back from baby's hometown today
honestly, i am happy to be with him.

day by day, love you more than i can say
although sometimes i really feel like giving up to escape the problems
but i am still choosing to stay, for fight, to make it better
just sometimes i wish to be concern more by you
i do love you, like you love me.

thanks for the moments, i know you are working hard to be my better man
i knew and i really saw your efforts
i am not taking for granted
am doing my best to be better to you
fighting for the better future.

i've got no point by posting this
just to release my feeling
i don't know why, having the very strong feeling
i always wonder how much do i love this guy
and now, i got it
more than i thought
this is love.

*ily,eshh.

No comments:

Post a Comment