Tuesday, April 23, 2013

collapsing?


thought to have some changes for the blog
end up, was like changed nothing
i don't really know what to change
just loving the way how it be

cried for quite long today
super head ache now
eyes super dry
should go to bed after blogging

some secret of myself, i shouldn't be telling him about that
but, i was totally losing control today
cry like shit, until i don't really know what's really happened

all that i know, i am really stress about the life now
really dying, really killing me
until i can't breath 
the only way i could release myself
only blog, and non stop crying

i don't know who can i talk to
just because i know, nobody likes to hear about people crying to complains about their life
how sucks, how shit about it
honestly, no one cares
so that i do rather to hide, to act like nothing
but when i am alone
terrible shit

not to be a burden, i promised
but seem like i am still, a burden
independent girl? i always thought i am
big wrong of myself

i do really miss the time when i was just staying home and doing nothing everyday
no pleasure, a happy girl, was really the best moment to me
and now, i wonder how happy i can smile for, how loudly i can laughs for

God, if you hear my pray
please tell me what to do
i don't wanna stay in this suffer anymore
*bless me.

wish me to have a nice sleep
nights world
nights people
sleep tight and sweet dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment