Tuesday, July 5, 2011

not happy.


was looking for someone to talk to me
but i don't know who should i talk to

talked with mommy
just for awhile
i closed the light but not that dark
the whole process my tears keep dropping
try to hide but i think mommy still saw that i am crying

so many things in my mind

i told mommy
i lost control
everytime i click in to his profile
my mood started down *by no reason sometimes
i cry, i mad, i sad
have no idea what to do
i really don't know, unhappy for what?
i don't like, i hate.

mommy said, i care too much
my whole life, was only him
everyday trying to stay at home, not to go out
actually i'm waiting for him to come to find me
and, she said, he don't really like me.
..lots of things..
..lots of questions..
i don't know how to answer her

Dear God
please tell me what to do
i need you
i need your answer
to tell me what to do
i wanna recover very soon
I don't wanna have this disease
i don't wanna lost control anymore
i wanna be normal, very normal person
live Happy Simple and Felicity
and a guy who really love and care me
thank you and i love you God

一千零一个愿望




爱你 爱我 我们 都累了

No comments:

Post a Comment