Tuesday, June 5, 2012


can't believe that i spend almost rm600 in 2 hours
this is what called Shopaholic
lol


shop with a happy mood
bought the things i love
excited of spending money
heart not bleeding but regretting
i should buy the other shirts together also
sighh, sad


let's see what i bought today
first, this is not the thing i planned to buy today
i planned to buy a Nike running shoes
unfortunately my shoes spoiled in the half way when i walking to the restaurant going to dinner
i was like Oh My Fuxk Shit, how come so bad luck today? :(
luckily there are a Bata shop opposite the restaurant
so mom brought me there to buy a new shoes
then i just chose the sport shoes, so that don't have to buy another one more
mom chosen the shoes for me, i thought she supposed to pay for me
but she don't want :'(
she wants me to pay myself since she know there are some money inside my wallet
this is my mom, evil
bad mama

this is my purpose of going out today
i don't want to make another regret of missing any concerts again
i know the show certainly worth for the price
so yeah, i'm looking forward for the day with the Love

most love
i love the cortoon
cute and cool *so likeeeee
this is the smallest size but still like abit big to me
although that, i still bought it home
since i really really like it
regretted of not buying the batman home
sighhh, was like... so not comfortable inside my heart

baby don't worry
this is all worth for the prices
i'm happy doing it for you and also myself
what you have to do is just stay loving me

alright, time to sleep
nights pretty world
sweet dream and sleep tight




No comments:

Post a Comment