Monday, June 11, 2012


sorry for not blogging yesterday
i've got no time for it
too tired and busy of outing :P

had a awesome night with my love
he is really cute *just sometimes
most of the time, he is just so Evil
naughty like a kid

2 more weeks for my Jayesslee's concert
guess what? i count downing everyday
so looking forward for the concert
and can't wait for another awesome day with baby

almost 1am
dad and mom keep nagging on me, asking me to sleep
they do the same thing everyday
open my door, remind me of the time, i shall go to bed right the moment
i always get abit mad when they start nagging on me
they always thought their daughter still in kindergarten
speechless.
mom, dad, i'm 20 this year
are you guys sure still have to treat me like a kid?
i'll sleep when i feel tired
why so bother about it? -.-'

how good if there are another daughter in the family
so that they don't only focus on me

sighh
shut down the laptop, switch of the light
is time for me to sleep
monday blue? everyday blue
nights world

No comments:

Post a Comment