Friday, June 8, 2012


meeting once a week
should be a happy day
but always end like the babydonald
always turned bad at the end
i wondering why always ended like this?
maybe, is me getting too tired, easy to get angry

i always emo when i was tired
and out of patience, get angry
this is me, and always be

i was like doing the things what a bf should be doing
sometimes i envy and jealous about others
why her bf can be so good to her?
i wondering why the things not happens on me?
so so many question marks, annoyed me

yeah, i know my bf being best too
although i always blaming and complaining
but deep inside my heart, i know he still care about me
but just caring less

this is love
when you thought to give up
there are always something that hold you back

i should be saying sorry
sorry that getting angry on you
i was just too tired
*but as i said, this is your fault, you didn't care about my feelings when you make decision.

Baby, i wanted to be the 1st in your list, not the last
things you do, think of me, and counts me along
not lefting me alone

alright
vent enough
still thanks for today Baby
you make my day again
happy, sweet, warm
*ily

bed time
nights world
have a blessing day

No comments:

Post a Comment