Friday, August 26, 2011


so it's 0439am in the morning
i should be sleeping but awake

was very unhappy
i can't sleep

i wondering why, so many "she" around him
yeah, he is always showing he is a 100% good man
and forget to show me how many % good for being a bf
friends are always more important than me

i been dating him today for a week
he still hanging out with friends
i should be angry, right?
idk, maybe i'm just nobody for him
i shouldn't ask for anything

what am i blaming? scolding? 
cos he break his promise?
treating me not enough good, unfair?
i really don't know

time, chance
i'd gave everything he needed
everything as normal, not changing
this's what he wanna show me? he can't?
yeah, cos he choose not to change for me

he always being good for everyone but not me
he do say he care about me, but why, i don't get and feel it?
maybe, maybe i wants him to show me more
but failed

i can't imagine my future, future with him
quarrel everyday? or more serious we fight? 
i really don't know
i was lost
afraid
i rather to be alone, with family but not him
but i got no choice, forever ever, he will be appear in my life

much more better after talking out
i have to sleep now
thank you for being here with me, my blog
i love you
good night

No comments:

Post a Comment