Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Good Good Day ♥


2 good news
best thing ever

a very big big and good good news
i'm lucky girl
saw it?
i don't have to go NS anymore, forever and ever
thank God, finally
thank you to myself, body weak so that don't have to go
i actually very excited
:)

another good thing
yeah, i finally get my BB9780
why don't get the new one?
i don't really like both of the new one
i like 9780 the most

2 best news in 2011
a very happy day today
i love 20/09/2011
:D

i'm feeling better today
good mood make me feel much better



beside happy, abit sadness
i wanted to share my happy with him
i miss him the whole day
holding my phone, wanna text him
but i know i can't
keep my promise
i want him to find me
:(





i miss you, and i can't wait to be in your arms again

No comments:

Post a Comment