Monday, September 12, 2011


sick for a long time
still not recover yet
exhausting everyday

when i click in to my blog
i saw the chat room:
12 Sep 11, 06:55 AM
Anonymous: I'm sorry.
i was guessing who saying sorry to me
yeah, the person came out from my mind was him
but i don't think he will still read my blog
and leave comments to me
i'm just nobody
that won't be him
but honestly, i wish that was him
i wish he will still care about me
wish that he will miss me like how much i miss him every moments and seconds
yeah, i'm dreaming

phone is still off+ing
without here, i'm still disappear everywhere
i don't wanna meet anyone
i don't wanna explain what happened to me
i'm sorry
maybe someday, friends will forget about me
i'm not important anymore


In everything I do, I hear, I eat, I smell, I see... I always remember [somebody]


i'm just trying hard to be happy.

3 comments:

  1. yea sis, me too. disappeared for days. hahaha. i still rmb u. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby i wait you okay. wont forget you. ;)
    be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal: hmm,, thank you for remembering me :)

    Chloe: Okay, thank you for being here with me all the time. ily:)

    ReplyDelete