Sunday, September 25, 2011


slept at 4am, woke up at 9am
quite tired today

chat with some friends last night
few hours, idk what we are taking about
i'm so blur
they trying to make me smile
i'm sorry, jokes doesn't make me smile
useless, yeah i am.

received alot of calls today
dating me out
i'm so sorry, really not in the outing mood
wanna stay at home, don't feel like going out
give me some time, i will meet all of you someday
wait for me, kay?

went to see doctor, thank God finally
i don't have to go back to the place anymore
i'm getting better, feeling good
but mommy still wants me to stay at home rest
1 of the reason why i'm not going out
mommy so worry about me
i think i stay with her, she will feel much more better
at least don't have to call me in time, worry i pengsan at outside
body still weak
why my body so weak? really don't like.


when i'm alone, i feel like crying all the time
too stress, too tired
cannot afford
very lost, i'm afraid.

God, save me


i don't want to be alone

No comments:

Post a Comment