Monday, October 3, 2011


bought 2 books today
my favorites, super super love this 2 movies
i think i was too free, wasting time everyday
so that i bought the books to read
learn and improve my English
but...
when can i finish it?
1 month? 2 months? 1 years? 3 years?
is better i can understand it with my broken english
dictionary gonna stick with me all the time now
gonna start it tomorrow
or maybe insomnia tonight then i will start it tonight
bless that i can finish it as fast as i can
i wanna buy another 2 books
freaking hardworking :)


have to sleep early tonight

Enjoy your Monday, have a good day people.

Nights Pretty World

2 comments:

  1. week ago come back to read your blog,
    realize you have changed.
    I'm glad to see this,
    finally you can do it,
    and do well.
    listen here,
    I'm not talking nonsense,
    one day you will find someone that really appreciate you,
    the one who worth for you to cry.
    Also, i will standing beside you support you all the time.
    Love you always Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you words will always be in my mind:)
    Thanks Babe.
    I know that you will always be here for me when i needed.
    ily, very much ♥

    ReplyDelete