Friday, October 21, 2011


went sungai wang dinner with BoyBoy and GorGor
family dinner but without daddy and mommy :(
 * gor gor
 * boy boy
* mine

a happy night 


seriously
since yesterday skype with a friend
am very excited
i don't know why, i keep on smiling
untill now, i'm still exciting, without any reasons
i'm happy, really happy, super super happy :P 


these days less talk with my babe
i think she was very tired and busy
i miss her, bother her
cannot help for anything, useless:(
i'm so sorry babe
all the best to you my sweetheart, ily-forever and ever. 


was busy on chat with friends the whole day
notications keep on ringing
BB never left my hand
fb, twitter, bbm, whatsapp, sms
its was so fun to chat with them
my friends, they are all so funny
keep on making me laughed
lol
i like them so damn much 

********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** **********

osppp, my BabyJay 
support support
and don't forget to vote for my baby kay?
deadline is on 23/10.2011
you can still vote until 23rd
re-vote and re-vote
need for your help
thankyou so much :D

Love Him and Support Him all the way you Can
JayChou is always The Best of The Best 

********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** **********

wanna meet me?
let's rocks Mist Club Bangsar tonight
i will be there whole night long
come and join me
don't miss for the party people
after 9 months, i am finally back
*Party Hard


alright
its 0330am
i should go and bed now
nights pretty world :)



*Thanks God for giving me all these thing, a New and Happy life, Appreciate.
* ily God 

No comments:

Post a Comment