Friday, October 7, 2011


just finished a call with a friend
we talk almost 2 hours

my day isn't good today
too many things happened in a suddenly
out of my control

i am not God
i cannot protect everyone around me
i'm just trying hard to protect and save them, not to get hurts
and now, i'm tired of doing this thing
i was like a fool, worries too much, cares too much
at the end, maybe they are just fooling me

i had did my best
we are both trying hard not to let worse things happen
but we cannot control what's people decision to do
what we can do is, pray for them

i knew you're tired too
we just stop everything
let them settle themselves
she should be responsible for herself
no one can help her, only she can save herself
we just pray hard, may God bless them.



God will hear my prayer, ily God.

2 comments: