Monday, October 10, 2011


#nowplaying: Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts

without meeting babe chloe
my day wasn't good today

i know i'm weird
my mood can just suddenly bad like shit without any reason

i never think that myself was a bitch
but seriously, i am.
don't be good to me, doesn't worth
i will hurt you
just stay far away from me
i don't wanna hurt anyone


the guy who really Love me, he will know what to do to stop my mind
of thinking those negative things
a picture, a word, even an action, i will just suddenly feel down with it
just stop doing the things i don't like
achieve your words, show me your love, prove to me.

i know i am too sensitive
but i'd control myself all the time
i'm just trying hard to be happy, think positive.


not in the blogging mood

wish that everything will be fine

God Bless Me




nights.










idontwannacryinthemidofthenight
tearsgofarawayidontneedyoutoaccompanymetonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment