Saturday, January 14, 2012


get scolded by mommy today
sleep in the morning
woke up in the afternoon
she said i'm crazy enough

guess what time i woke up today?
unbelievable
i woke up at 0330pm

this is why i get scolded today


do nothing today
as usual
cannot go out
stay home online, drama, eat, housework

lifeless

mom is going to confiscate my laptop if i keep going my life like now
how am i gonna live without laptop, without internet?


*sometimes, just sometimes. 
i was thinking why my mom so evil
restrictions my life
why she always think that i'm that naughty?
why always my faults?


sighhh
be good girl Rachel
this is for your own good
you got no choices
have to listen to them
not have, is MUST


alright
time to sleep
if not i sure die tomorrow

wish me to have a better day tomorrow

nights people
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment