Monday, January 9, 2012



idk why, being super active today
the smurfs make my day
non stop la la la la la la the whole day

gor gor scolded me, said my voice super annoying
mommy wondering why i so happy
baby asking me to stop being so crazy

hahahahahaha

seriously, i really don't know what's wrong with me
am just having a super good mood
over active i guess

okay
back to normal

monday again
dad and mom still considering about my school
i got nothing to do
wait and wait and wait

friends said i'm the most lucky girl in the world
envy about my life
no school, no work, play all day, sleep all day
do the things i like
it's really good?
why i don't think so?

my life is controlling by my family
i can do nothing without agreement
you just don't know about my story
so stop saying how good my life being
it's seriously not

the only girl in the house,
is always overprotected by family
just can't go on the way you wants

*sometimes really lifeless, and helpless


nights world

No comments:

Post a Comment