Tuesday, June 17, 2014

17.06.2014


Hi People, how was your tuesday?
i had a terrible tuesday
Thanks God the day finally came to the end, almost
lol

didn't manage to watch my movie that day
went out tea with my bestie
and had father's day dinner together with family
grandparents came from hometown
i was so happy to see them
meeting them i think once in a year
i should be meeting them more as i can
since they are really old now
treasure the time that we have


simple outfit of the day
top from topshop
bottom from miss selfridge
bag from white chocolate (brand of HK)

okay, there're something that i wanna share with you guys
as you all know, astro is showing [ASTRO STAR QUEST] now
every sunday, 8pm
not watching for years
but i am crazy chasing for this year
this boy get my attention


sean, 20 year old
a handsome boy
okay, he is the type that i like
but this is not the point
his voice, killed me
so touching ; so charming
i can't get my eyes off of him seriously
he is really perfect to me
how i wish i could get him
just wishing
lol

i love you sean
good luck and all the best
support you no matter what


and another one, rice
this two boy get my attention
i wish both of you could get into final
**fully support**

looking forward for the next show
good show guys
**loves**

No comments:

Post a Comment