Friday, June 13, 2014

simple but best



was getting fatter now
skipped my workout for 3 days
just too busy and too tired
felt so sorry to myself
sorry for eaten too much these days
gonna chase back for my time
not gonna missed up my workout plan again
perfect body wanted


had a simple birthday celebration with my bestie here last night
first time been here
honestly, the foods is really not good as i expected
but the desserts, is really nice
**must try**


thanks nic for treating the dinner
still long to go for my birthday
but we celebrated together as well
just because i won't be around here on my birthday
so that had my first celebration on this year
most earliest birthday celebration
lol


thanks for the night
for my bestie, i know you would says very thankyou for the night
you're most welcome
i should be the one who says thankyou
to be with me when i needs
to be my listener when i wanted to tell
giving me tissue when my tears fall like rains
do appreciate to have you in my life

happy birthday in advance
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment