Sunday, June 15, 2014

sunday morning



Morning Beautiful World
just got up
no, i think i got up around 9 this morning
then rolling on the bed, until now
willing to be wake
lol

had a weird dream last night
the someone should not appear in my life anymore
i gonna move on and not letting it to effects my life now

i am happy.

what to do on sunday?
gonna spend my day with my lappie
to finish my movie
if no one call me out for a date
haha

watched 2 movies that day
endless love and the vow
wanted watch for so long and finally i watched
sometimes was just too lazy to open the laptop
but i wish i could staying home for the whole day
do nothing but just watch all the movies that i wants

today is the day
my plan, to continue my movie
'Married Life'
yeah, Rachel Mcadams again

i think some of you must be curious why her
maybe because we both named 'Rachel'? lol
this is one of the reasons i like her
she is really gorgeous

the first movie that i watch of her
'The Time Traveler's Wife-2009'
Starring: Eric Bana , Rachel McAdams
if you watched the movie
you may know why now

not a big fans but i think i should watch all her movies
to support and know more about her
actually all the movies that she acts, mostly talk about love
some people may think its really bored
but for me, i think its quite meaningful
i could get some ideas sometimes
learns while watching
best lesson ever

alright, gonna have my breakfast and start my movie
may see you all tonight again
have a very great day people


[Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers in the World]

No comments:

Post a Comment