Thursday, June 12, 2014

If there are someone like Noah


Rachel Mcadams
i love all her movies
just so nice.


i just watched
and i can't stop my tears while watching it

i wish i was brave like Allie
to make the right choice
too bad that, i am just me
i am not brave enough to choose

memories is up
what do you mean?
it's all deep in the heart

i love you, and you
and i could only make it this way.



:“So, it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? Thirty years from now, forty years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him- go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again, if I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.”


No one waits for Forever
Nobody loves like Noah.





:"they will go back to where they came from."

No comments:

Post a Comment