Saturday, June 14, 2014

day with bff



14.06.2014
another day out, for the June Babies Birthday Celebration
i was super late for the date
should be meeting at 7pm
i reached at 9pm
lol
sorry about that
get lost while on my way to go

went solaris mont kiara for the celebration
if you knowing me well
you'd know that i doesn't like to go so far
i was so lazy to drive and i don't really know the road
only in kl, i'd like to attend any party or dates

okay, back to the topic

i went last night, for the 2 hours
just so good to be with you all
simple, happy and warm
too good to have you all in my life
#bff

not having dinner with them
cos i had my dinner before going
thanks babyboy for being my driver, accompanied me to go
so that i don't have to drive for so far
#hugs


the JUNE babies
Happy Birthday to Both of YOU
wish yours dream come true
stay happy and pretty
friendship forever
#loves

No comments:

Post a Comment