Thursday, June 19, 2014

19.06.2014


the weather is really good today
have some plans, shall be going with plans
but i am very lazy to out now
the big sun, so hot out there
i just wanna stay with my lovely room
cooling aircon and comfy bed
i will definitely fall asleep anytime
lol

been finding for my cardigan for weeks
i wonder where it gone suddenly
can't even find it
but now i remember where it gone
just forget about it
i should get myself a new one
yeah, doesn't matter anymore

9 more days to go for my taiwan trip
kinda excited actually
finally i get to go, one of my dream place
okay, i should start praying for it
"Dear God, let me meet BabyJay some where in taiwan, and take a picture with him please"
my birthday wish

i am not following the news
i don't really know that where is BabyJay now
maybe not in taiwan, somewhere concerting
but this is the only wish that i got for this trip
not important for the shopping or visiting
i know i may be very disappoint for it
but just give it a try, a wish
never try never know, right?
*self consoling*

have a great day


*hugs*


enchanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment