Saturday, February 18, 2012

*honesty is the best policy.


trust?
people are selfish
they chooses to trust themselves but not anyone
so am i
i chosen to trust myself 
this is how the way i protect myself not to get hurts

i know, i know how bitch how bad i am
i hurt the people and to get what i wants
i know i'm selfish

i don't mind, don't care what people think about me
i seriously know what am i doing
this is the way how i protect you and me
i don't need your understanding,
but just need for your cooperation
although i was wrong sometimes
but most of the time, 
things i do, is good for us
so pls trust me that i'm trying to make things better


God gave me the plan, telling me what to do 
but
why is it like this?
what's the meaning of the dream?
asking me to be treasure of the things i having now?
or to give up?
what's the answer?


shall sleep
another dream for me
thanks god, ily

nights people
sleep tight and sweet dream

No comments:

Post a Comment