Saturday, February 26, 2011

25/02/11Enjoyable.


Happening on the Friday Night

Movie Time
Members
Kitty, QiFeng, Nic, Steph, Steven, Miki, Mike's BF + ME

Before the Movie we went to Dinner
Stupid Nic
He says:"I don't want to take Picture."
But when I focus on him
He smiled with the Camera
= =
so scary? UFO Coming?!
@.@
*Sweet Couple*
She said Shell in her Hair
But I don't know what she mean
I :" ~.~ "
They watching 义海豪情
Take by Our School 华乐团
Mr.Kenny inside
Very Funny
xD

The Movie Start at 0815pm
After the Dinner
Actually almost 0815pm
But we still go downstairs to see 罗志祥
He is at Pavilion tonight
Full of People
We just stand there few minutes
He haven't come out
Time Up
At the End
We didn't saw him
Too too Bad
=(

The Movie is Super Nice
Some stupid Dialogue we have when watching the movie
That's why making the movie more Interesting for us
Yeah
I Love The Night

After the Movie
Went home to took car
After that Next round
Have My Dinner+Supper there

Around 1am
Send QiFeng and Kitty home
The Next Round
Members
Steph, Steven, Miki, Miki's BF + ME
Gossip Talk in the Night
..Lols..

Reached Home at 0530 in the Morning
Super Duper Tired
After send a Message for my Baby
Fall Asleep very Fast
=P

That's a Wonderful Night
Have alot of Fun
Thanks for The Night
=D

P/s: After Dinner all the Picture take by Steph
That's why I got no Picture to Upload
Let's see it on FB
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment