Monday, February 21, 2011

Another 4am...


4am in the Morning again
and 
I just finished my... 
Hmm...
Supper? or Breakfast?
Whatever
Already Finished
=D

What to do now?
Sleep?
Online?
Continue Drama?
Listen Songs?

sighh
I have No Ideal what to Do
~.~

Actually I have to Sleep very early today
cos Mommy is taking me to Interview tomorrow
But I don't feel like working
I wanna stay at home
Time to prepare for my College
I don't want to waste the Time
English English
I wanna Improve IMPROVE
T.T

1 more Week
He is Coming Back
I waited a long time
BUT
Still Waiting Now
ˇ^ˇ
27th
Can you come as soon as possible?
I don't wanna wait anymore
=(

Almost 5am
I think I should fast fast Continue and Finish my drama
After that go to bed before BoyBoy wake up to school

Alright
Time to Says:
"GoodNight GoodMorning"
By3*
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment