Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy v's Day ♥


Hey People
Happy Valentine's Day to All of You
Hope You Guys have a very Nice and Lovely Day with your Love

He is not beside me today
I'm alone at home
ˇ^ˇ

He called Me last Night
I was so Surprised
He sang a song for me with His Guitar
It's really Big Surprise
I don't even know He knew how to play guitar
I tot He was just kidding when he told me this
How Sweet is He
Thanks Babe
I'm touched
*Really Very*
[Happy Valentine's Day Babe]
ILY
=)



When you accept him the way he is, that's love.
When he hurts you but you still wanna be with him, that's love.
When you wish to be with him for the rest of your life, that's love.
When he disappoints you and you still care about him, that's love.
When he looks into your eyes and your heart starts to beat faster, that's love.

YOU + ME, that's love.


-14 Days-

No comments:

Post a Comment