Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Day We Spent for The Love ♥


Actually I'm super TIRED now
Slept at 4am in the morning
Woke up to send BoyBoy to school at 7am
I told Mommy that I will help her to send BoyBoy
Cos Daddy Mommy reached home that time almost 5am d (I think)
That's why I need to help them to fetch BoyBoy
Let them sleep more
I know I'm GoodGirl
=P

I have Nothing to Post
Having abit headache now
Not enough Sleep
=(

I'm going to meet the Love tomorrow
Need to Wake Up early again
I got no choice
I MUST meet him tomorrow
If not after 2 week only can meet
I don't want
ˇ^ˇ
Have to force myself to wake up tomorrow
TT

The Whole Day We're Doing This
That is another reason Making me felt Tired
Nicholas came my house to do this
We two started do at 11am++
Around 8pm++ Finally we Done it
I got 3 page for my Card
Nic only got the 1 for his Card
I'm the winner 
HeHe
=P
2pm++ We went out to 1u & Fahrenheit to brought somethings
After that came back to continue
Finally he know That's not easy to do
Even look like very easy
@@
Finally I found someone to know How I feel Everytime I do these things
How tired when doing these things
How Finally
Thank God
^-^

Alright
Is Time to Sleep now
Continue tomorrow
GoodNightWorld


*Yoyo's Birthday post will be Coming Soon*
~Happy Belated Birthday~

No comments:

Post a Comment