Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sleeping Time.


I tot I will stay at home today
Not to go anyplace
failed
Went to Kitty's House for awhile
After that went to Nic's house
They go play mahjong
I go there to watch Drama
..Lols..
Just accompany them
Until 2am++ only balik
Thanks Aunty for the Supper
^-^

After send Kitty home
Went to YamCha with Steph and Steven
Steven is so damn hungry
3somethings I'm now home

Thanks the couple for Fetching Today
=D

Sorry Yoyo
Can't have some right time to meet you
But I promise before you go back we sure will have a meet
Monday or Tuesday
Okay?
=)

Tired again
without tired
I'm so excited
**super super**
Baby is Coming back after few hours
How Finally!!
I Miss Him alot

Forget that I haven't clean up my room
!SHIT!
I should clean it before he come
That's mean I can't sleep tonight?
How bad it is
I'm tired
T.T
I think he don't mind to sleep in my messy room
He have habit
=P
or I think I'll clean up after awake 
Now is really Time to Sleep

Alright
I'm not going to Blog tomorrow Night
Maybe Blogging in the Morning or Afternoon
GoodNightWorld
Sleep Tight Everyone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment