Friday, February 18, 2011

Last Day of CNY


The last day of CNY
Unluckily
I'm Sick now
It's so So SO BAD
=(

Went to see Doctor just now
Actually I don't know what he said
cos I'm too tired
Don't feel like listening
After that
Mommy said:
"This days you better stay at home to rest, Not to go anywhere"
Get scold from Mommy
I got no choice
Be good girl stay at home to Rest for some days
ˇ^ˇ

Received Babe Call just now
He is going to Ipoh tomorrow
sighh
Still left 10 days to meet Him
I Miss Him very Badly
=(

Went to Tun Razak to see 抛柑 with Daddy & Mommy
Actually They plan to go Klang
Because I'm Sick
There don't want to go too far
I'm sorry
=(
Reached there around 9pm++
Damn Many People
= =
Today's Moon very very Big and Beautiful
Let's make a Wish

Just have a look there
After that went home

I should go to bed now
Before mommy scold me

GoodNightWorld
By3By3 CNY
*See You Next Year*

No comments:

Post a Comment