Sunday, December 18, 2011


2am again
what a night, insomnia =(

i have nothing to do in the night
blogging must be my best choice
but what should i blog about?
i have really no idea

sometimes, i make things complicated 

most of the time, i wondering how much do you really care about me
but, after the night, since last night,  
i guess i really underestimated of your Love
it's really surprised me
at least i know, just have a little faith
trust but not believe on myself
get the confident on you


*I know the eagerness of pulling the trigger. But if you lose yourself, you lose everything. --Wentworth Miller as Michael Scofield

*You can't go back and make a new start.. but you can start now and make a new end. --Sarah Wayne Callies as Dr. Sara Tancredi



nights world.

No comments:

Post a Comment