Sunday, January 30, 2011

FirstTime=LastTime

29/01/2011 Saturday

The phone keep Non-Stop rang in the Morning
SMS + Missed Called
Waking Me Up
I was keep Fucking Who so Stupid so early kacau Me sleep
= =

Forget that
I was promised I will go back to School Today

Feel very SumFu When I woke Up
Headache
Feel like Vomit
I was hugging the commode non-stop Vomiting out the Water
Feel so Bad
=(

Planning not to go back
But
Suddenly remember that I need to Give something to the BabyGirl
No Choice
SMS Kitty asked her to wait Me
After That
Should get up to Bathe

..When I awake..
I still wearing the Dress 
and
The MakeUp still on my face
Think it How drunk is Me
><

After remove the MakeUp
After Bathe
After DressingUp  
HangOut to School

When I arrived
Ady Finished School
!Shit! 
Sorry that I'm Late
Thanks for Waiting Me
=)

I walk around the school try to find BabyGirl
But Failed 
I think she was gone
sms her
Went to TS take it to her
Went to TS with this two Girl
ViVi & MJ

When we sitting at Old Town to have my breakfast
This Two Girl keep playing their phone
Speechless
Get Scold Form Me
=P

No Any Appetite
I older the Ipoh Chinken Hor Fun
Just ate a little bit
Feel like Vomit out When I was eating
Thank for MJ helping me to Finish it
If not wasted the whole bowl
n.n

Around 5pm or 6pm++
Finally meet the BabyGirl
Gave her the Present
Don't know why
Abit weird when we meet
..Lols..
Whatever
Even we didn't talk much
but
Finally
and
Happy to Meet her
=)

After that leave TS went to fetch Lily
The Next Station LeisureMall for Movie
members
Lily + ViVi + Potato + Me
[ShaoLin] make all of us Cried
ViVi cried like a Baby
The whole Movie she Non-Stop Crying
Haha
Anyway
You should watch it If you haven't watch
[ Very Nice Movie ]
 *BabeLily*
The Girl who both on the Same Year Same Month Same Day with Me
We same the Primary School [But Not the Same Class]
We same the High School [Same Class]
We same the JE-Class [She sit beside Me]
We same the Kampung [Pahang]
We have the Same Favorite
We like the same thing [Sometime]
We think the same thing [Usually]
Fortunately,
We don't like the same guy
*Laugh*
ILY
ViVi + Potato

Thanks ViVi sending Me back
=)

Headache the Whole Day
SumFu Diee Mee
T.T

Didn't really Eat Anything Today
Really No Appetite
Don't know why
Feel like Nausea 
@.@

The First Time
Finally
I do know what the feel of Drunk

Promised that No more Next Time
First Time and will be The Last Time
Scared
TT

!!No Club Anymore!!
Stop Date Me for Club
I'm Serious
I don't know why You guys don't trust Me
= =

Whatever
Quit Club
That's what I mean

some more
Prohibition of alcohol
Don't wanna get Drunk anymore
Fear

By3By3 ClubLife


2 comments:

  1. Yeah no more club XD come out yamcha enough~ blow water at mamak~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha~ Yeah.. More enjoyable xD When wanna date me YamCha huh?==

    ReplyDelete