Thursday, June 9, 2011

i'm just nobody *for you.


I'm wrong again.

I shouldn't think I will be more important than him

He is everything and I'm just nothing

You promise me But why you're not here to fulfill your promises?

why must you sacrifice me?

you promise me first but you left me alone at the end


not first time, second time, is over than third time

how can i not mad?

yes, you got so much time to accompany me

but are you here with me when I need you?

I was there for you when you needed me, now where are you when I need you the most?

No, you just left me alone when I need you the most ...Everytime.

so i get mad , i sad , i cry.

BUT

who cares?

no one.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for caring
    Cheers ourselves
    *Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i care sis!
    =)
    and i will always there for u!
    Muackszx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you babe
    you guys are really awesome
    *LOVE ♥

    ReplyDelete