Friday, June 10, 2011

my heart , complicated.


its 0242pm now
i not yet have my lunch and breakfast also
don't feel like eating
yes, i'm so not in mood and i don't really know why.

don't feel like going to piano class later
but mommy give an order i must go for class
no choice
cheer up myself
*smile pls.

what's wrong with me?

what am i thinking?

iloveyou
but its not that easy anymore
why everything being so hard when i'm being with you?
even an answer
its so hard to make a decision
to leave or not to leave
hold on or give up
i have no idea what to do

People change
The things we like and we dislike change
And we could wish all day long that they didn't but they always will
You changed , Me changed
Everything is different
how we gonna hold it? 
trust.

You can always get the trust of a man but not his loyalty
You can always expect a woman’s loyalty but not her trust

"Just because I don't fight back, doesn't mean I'm weak. It means I'm mature enough to know that anger won't solve anything."
That is you, not to fight back
i'm so sorry for always being so troublesome
i'm trying
to Mature , Grow up
not letting all my anger at you
control my emotional
to be a better girl better gf
but
failed everytime
i still get mad everyday

i'm sorry

i'm really trying
its truth , but you don't believe it.

no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off without you, you still own part of my heart
every time I want to give up, there's always something inside telling me to just give it some time

i don't want to lose you

that's all.

2 comments:

  1. be happy my lovely sis!
    =)
    i will always here for u. no worries. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis
    I will be happy always
    trying my best to Smile from the heart
    :)

    you too~
    smile always ♥

    ReplyDelete