Wednesday, January 19, 2011

三个女人的故事 BUT Without StephanieWooNeeChai


Almost 1AM 
Started to Blog Now

Went to [Woo Ga Chon] for Dinner
That's My Favorite Korean Restaurant
♥ x 10000000000000000
=D

P/s: This two Picture took on Someone's Blog

三个女人的故事 BUT Without StephanieWooNeeChai
Not Perfrct at All
=(
But Still Enjoy n Happy
=)


I used almost Half an hour to Upload those Photo
Don't know What's the problem
Luckily Finally Uploaded 
Actually I take alot of picture
But better don't upload so many 
Later wait more an hours 
@@

After Dinner We went to Pavilion to have Movie
The Tourist 
Not Bad
Abit Funny
Don't know why
I keep laughing when I'm watching it
It's enough Funny for Me
That's why I keep Laughing
..Lols..
PpL sure think I'm crazy 
xD

After Movie went Home

Actually I should get to bed early today
Just because of Blogging
My sleeping time getting less and less
TT
Tomorrow Morning sure can't wake up
Phone sure full of MissedCalled
= =

Okay
I think I should get to bed now
♥GoodNightWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment