Friday, January 21, 2011

For You...


Play This Song When You're Watching This Post
Song of Step's Blog

I don't know why feel like posting this
Because of the Song?
Yes I think so
When I'm listening to the Song
My mind full of This Girl
That's She [StephanieWooNeeChai]
The girl I ever Know we can be close like Family

I don't know how to describe the feel I had to her
She is Special for Me
 I wish I can Protect her all the time
Won't let anyone hurt her
Try to make her Happy 
Try to be close and close with Her

We don't ever Talk any Secret 
We don't ever Stick together all the time
But I got a very strong feeling to her
*I'm not Lesbian
Like A Family
I don't know why everytime I'm together with her
I felt very Relax
Although we don't ever talk much
Feel like wanna tell Her all my mind
But everytime Failed 
cos I still feel abit scare when talk to her
= = 
Later she think I'm Mad
Suddenly talk to her so serious
@@

~Whatever~

I'm now Telling You
Step
You're not Alone
I will be anywhere when you Need
My phone is 24hour for You
Be Happy My Dear
I wanna see you smile Everyday
Promise Me Okay?
I LOVE YOU
Yes I really Do


It's not easy to Find a Man
You found Him
You guys both Love each other so much
I was Hoping You guys don't argue anymore
When the other person angry
Just says:"ILY"
give a Kiss
Nothing Happened
Be Happy
*Sweet Couple*

A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No Secret or LIES

Stephenie
I
Loved you once, Love you still, Always have, Always will.

P/s:Yuki Kok Don't Jealous [ILYT] =)

No comments:

Post a Comment