Sunday, January 30, 2011

UnTitled

What a Special Night
@.@
GG.COM





28/01/2011-29/01/2011
I don't know why I will get Drunk
Seriously
The First Time
DRUNK LIKE HELL
I don't know what I had did
No feeling
Loss of consciousness
Like Suddenly Passed Out
I was keep thinking back
BUT
Failed
Amnesia
I forget Everything Happened in the Night
Just Feel Like
O M G
= =

I drink 1 or 2 cup of the B.L
I didn't feel like Weng
I'm steady
I can walk
I can talk
I don't really know why suddenly drunk
ˇ^ˇ


Anyway
I can't change anything
Have occurred
What can I do?
Try My Best to Forget the Night
really
FISH like Hell
Sorry Guys
=(

Thank You Mr.Feng take care and accompanied Me the whole Night
Sorry for Everything
&
ThankYou for Everything
Appreciate It
=)

*Happy Belated Birthday to You [Mr.WongFooMeng]*

No comments:

Post a Comment