Friday, January 28, 2011

T.I.R.E.D


Seriously 
I'm Fuckin' Tired now
Slept at 3am++
WokeUp at 7am++
WentOut at 8am++
Came home at 11++
Thanks Daddy for Accompanied me the Whole Morning

Planning to Sleep
But I scare my phone will keep ring
Later kena 99
So sitting in front of the com
Blogging here


Daddy was Happy today?
I don't know
He suddenly said Let's go shopping
After that we go buy LapTop
Huh?
What's wrong with my dad?
..Lols..
But I reject him
I said I wanna buy myself
The most stupid one is Me
= =
I just want him to buy me a BB enough
=P

I don't know why
Don't feel like going to Mist tonight
confusing 
still considering
I don't wanna make my babe girl disappointed
so at the end the conclusion
will be
... ? ...
=(

Whatever
I need to take a nap now
If not later collapsed at home
Dead also no people know

Alright
See You Guys Tonight or Tomorrow
*By3*

No comments:

Post a Comment