Friday, January 14, 2011

L M F A O ♥


It's Friday Night
and
I'm Staying at Home
Unbelievable 
Haha
2 week No Club
I think Mummy is the Most Happy one
Lols
BUT
I think she started to be Headache again
cos
I'm going to Club again
sorry mom
xD

Gosh Club Tomorrow
Never Try Before
It's Time to Try New One
=P
PLS just don't let me feel Disappointed
I was Hoping to have a AwesomeNight
HeyPeople
What're You Waiting For?
Let'sHaveFunTogether
Party at GoshClub KL Tomorrow
SeeYouGuysThere
=D

Keep Failing Connect to FaceBook
WTF
What's the Problem huh?= =
Wasted my money to SmS
Mahal Sangat
=(
Luckily I still got Twitter
If not Boring die Me
Whether I'm not FaceBookEr><


What you know about LMFAO?
Shots

I'm In Miami Trick

Let The Bass Kick in Miami Bitch

La La La

Yes(The Most Longer Mv)

Not stranger for those Songs If you always Club
Selalu heard One
Actually I don't know why I keep Laughing when I saw their MV
Funny Enough
Their Look
Their Actions
SomeMore Their Songs
Love99
♥Support♥

No comments:

Post a Comment