Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just a Short Post


Feel Like Blogging
But I'm Fuckin' Tired
Really Very
=(
Slept at 7 
Woke up at 11
What's the Life ? = =

Gosh last night
Play until 5++
That's why I'm Tired
That's the reason
Not Enough Sleep
TT

Went to Pavilion to have Lunch with Nic + Kitty + Hong
After that the couple went to Movie
We two WindowShopping sendiri 
After that meet Kenny at Pacific
That stupid same like Nic
Like to Shopping sendiri
Don't really know what they thinking 
Sighh

Leave Pavilion Went to Stussy Meet GorGor
Actually Not so Many PpL
Less than I expected
But still Many
..Lols..
Didn't Buy Anything
tired and sleepy
Lazy to See
Will be there Another day Again
=)

Cos I'm too Tired ady
GorGor asked Me to Drive back myself
He's not going back so early
No Choice
I have to Drive back Myself
Go back to Pick him up later

What to do now?

I'm using the Time to Online now
Not to Rest
cos I takut
Later fall asleep ... ... ...
Couldn't imagine what will happen
Haha~
They need to back home by Taxi
YamGong 
xP

Take Nap now
SeeYouGuysTomorrow
=D
*By3*

No comments:

Post a Comment