Monday, April 4, 2011

Day of Today


Came home at 2am

I'm tired now
But not planning to sleep
I'm waiting for him
Wait for the chance to talk awhile with him
I went out the whole day
He bust the whole day
and now he went out with his friends
That's why I need to wait here
The only 2 call on today not more than 2 minutes
..orhh yeah..
There was still a call in the afternoon
I blame he didn't wake me up today
I really tot he will know that I will sleep late for the date
Like sometime I will automatic call him wake up on time to class or else
Just in case he will sleep late
I guess I think too much
He is not that attentive
Stop Day-dreaming
~.~
Finally the 3 girl have meet up today
Me and Steph and Yuki
very Long time no see
and We back to our group again
How Finally
We have a plan for Saturday & Sunday
Hope there will not be accidentally again
and we meet up with Wilson and JinnYong and KokFai too
1 of their friend with us too
Like a stranger sat beside me
We don't know each other
We don't talk
Very strange feeling
After 1 hour I only know he knew Hubby too
(Old Dota Friend)
 O M G
How small the world is
Shocked me
@.@

Alright
Hubby have call me while I'm blogging
He is not going home so early
..Hmm..
After the drama is time to sleep

Good Night World
Sleep tight Everyone
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment