Sunday, April 24, 2011

SickCat:(


Time showing now 0823am
yeah, I'm awake
so early I know
~.~
*Wonton I make this Morning
Stupid Flu waking me up this morning
have a stuffy nose
I can't sleep very well
Difficulty breathing
exhausting
:(

Headache now
Panadol doesn't help
I was thinking to
should I see a Doctor?
... ...

I think I'm hungry now
Breakfast Breakfast
but mommy just woke up
just wanna start to make it
My God
What time can I have my breakfast?
= =

What should I do this Morning?
..Hmm..
online and watch tv
anything else?

..Hmm..
should I go out today?
Mommy will scold me if I go out
She wants me to stay at home rest
be a GoodGirl? or be a NaughtyGirl?

keep making alot of *Wonton
I think I should go and take medicine 1 more time
is really killing me
ˇ^ˇ

BabeChloe is sick+ing too
Take very good care Babe
:)

**Hubby say this photo is Nice
flying to the sky
ngek ngek

..lols..

2 comments: