Tuesday, April 12, 2011

plan failed, make persistent efforts.


No food after 8pm is really killing me
I didn't have dinner today
I was super hungry in the night
At the End
 I just have my dinner+supper
plan failed again
ˇ^ˇ

I'm tired now
but can't just go to sleep after eating
supposed to wait for the food digestion
more 3 hours maybe
killing me again
=(

Hubby is sleeping right now
sleep also didn't tell me
Hmph
I think he will wake up at 4pm++
cos he slept so early just now
My call disturb his sleep
when he pick up the phone
the sound is very blur
I think he have forget what I say
he still can fall back to sleep after the phone
How tired is he
~.~

I was thinking I should go to sleep?
or wait for him to wake up?
Hmm
confuse+ing
@.@

A lot of movies attracting me
RIO
HOP
JUSTIN BIEBER: NEVER SAY NEVER
When can I watch this all?
waiting.. waiting.. keep waiting
Guess at the End
I will certainly watch on Internet
No exceptions
Hubby won't watch this kind of movie with me
one more time
STOP DREAMING
= =

Time to take a Nap
I miss Hubby so much
Good Night World

No comments:

Post a Comment