Sunday, April 10, 2011

Headache=( Insomnia again.


I should be sleeping now
After the 2 hours sleep
I'm awake

I don't know why suddenly headache
Waking me up and can't fall asleep
That's why I'm here to blogging
To be Honest
I'm super tired
and the headache is so annoying

Hmm
I think I know what happened to me

Need to send BoyBoy to tuition early in the morning
I'm regret telling them I going out in the morning
If not I can sleep more 1 hour
sigh

I always re-read my text messages on my phone while I'm lying in bed bored
realize that have been a time some message no longer appear anymore
very small thing
but I care it so much
The last thing I do every night and The first thing I do every morning is Checking my phone
I always wish there was something on my phone after I woke up
Either sms or missed calls
failed
Everytime I read our old conversations, I realize how close we used to be
Time goes, Everything back to Normal

I use few hours to post this
Inattentive
=(
Time showing now 0416am
Alright
Time to Nap
Good Night World.

No comments:

Post a Comment