Thursday, April 21, 2011

God Bless Me.


To be very Honest
I'm super duper Tired now
but still here to Blogging
:P

Woke up stunned this morning
sleep late
I promise I will go to see Hubby today
The Baby sick ady

and I promise Hubby I will cook Porridge for him for his breakfast
I tot I will wake up more early than him
who knows
... ... ...
so Luckily when I woke up that time Daddy ady helped me to cooked
*Thanks Daddy
:)
After bathe After prepare everything
Time showed 0200pm
I was shocked
Hubby called and said he gonna starved to death
I used the speed of F1 to go to his home
but my car not F1 not AE86
Normal car speed
~.~
at the end
reached at 2pm++ almost 3pm
Luckily, He not dead yet
..Lols..

after see the Baby
went to meet up Rebecca and Chloe

*Steam the boat*
..Lols..
just steamboat

Finally we meet today
*Babes
 The first meet with Chloe
Hmm
She is Pretty and Cutie
:)
My EX Neighbour - Rebecca
Pretty Pretty Girl
:D
Ours first Picture
Finally
@.@


Steamboat  McD(Dessert)  Pm 
 Rebecca's house → HomeSweetHome
Have a very great time with you guys
ILYGs
^-^v


God Bless Me
Pray for Me,, I really need it.
for tomorrow
I wanna get the GoodNews not the BadNews
..PLS..
don't let me fall
I'm worry+ing
:(

Alright
Although worry+ing But i'm tired
try my very best stop think about it
I need to Sleep now.

[Good Night People]

2 comments: